Momentum is working with a wide array of organizations that represent some of the most dynamic industries the U.S. has to offer. Our market includes any organization or company that provides direct services to clients. Service industries include nonprofit organizations, social services, realtors, health professionals, public institutions, police officers, and lawyers, among others. We imagine that over the next five to ten years, all of these service sectors will have to shift the way they work in order to meet the demands of changing demographics in their communities.
Momentum is building programs, services, and tools that are meant to be adaptable and give service industries the ability to connect more effectively with clients and build stronger teams to make a greater impact through their work.
- Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership at Rice University; Houston, Texas
- Creative Youth Center; Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy; Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation; Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Healthy Homes Coalition of West Michigan
- Michigan CASA
- Nonprofit, Community, and Leadership Initiative at University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Project Pivot; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Grand Rapids