Momentum’s speaking and training experiences are designed to spark new ideas and provide practical tools for implementing new learning. We offer workshops and customized trainings for your organization or membership.
Momentum has worked successfully with small groups, cohorts, and large audiences, including foundations, nonprofits, universities, infrastructure organizations, and associations.
Greatest takeaway: Being okay and confident enough. Say I have expertise and it’s valuable and needed. - Civicize Me Grand Rapids Participant
Popular Speaking Topics
- What does it mean to be Whole and how you can become a Whole Person
- Owning your expertise and amplifying your voice
- Intercultural leadership development
- Achieve your goals with talent strategies
- Diversifying your volunteer pool
- Structuring teams for stronger community engagement work
- Making the most of multiple generations in the workplace
- Purpose beyond self in the second half of life
Past Speaking Engagements
- Nonprofit Talent and Culture Summit; Washington, DC -- The Talent Development Platform
- Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership at Rice University; Houston, Texas -- The Talent Development Platform course
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Grand Rapids -- Build Your Own Momentum Series
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network + Independent Sector DC -- Understanding your purpose and developing a career plan
- Nonprofit, Community, and Leadership Initiative at University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Michigan CASA -- Diversifying your volunteer pool
- Volunteer Management Association of West Michigan -- The Value of the Volunteer
Interested in having Momentum speak to your group or organization?